Sub0, the Polkadot Developer Conference, comes to Lisbon in November
- The sub0 conference will run on November 28th and 29th as an in-person event in Lisbon
- Its main program includes a range of keynote presentations, breakout sessions, and workshops, with community-organized side events happening on both days.
- You’re invited! Sub0 is open to all skill levels — ranging from developers already building using Substrate and other parts of Polkadot’s tech stack, to those who are curious and new to the ecosystem.
- Scroll down to apply for your sub0 ticket. Applications close on October 7th.
The highly anticipated 2022 edition of sub0 is happening soon. This year’s event has increased in scope, bringing together the diverse developer community already building on Substrate, Polkadot’s framework for building custom blockchains, as well as everyone who’s interested in learning about blockchain development in general. Sub0 creates the ideal knowledge-sharing environment for accelerating the evolution of Web3.
The program line-up features Polkadot developers from around the community, including from Parity and Polkadot parachain teams. There will be separate content for experienced devs and those new to the ecosystem. Learn about the Polkadot tech stack, Substrate, Web3, blockchain and walk away with a clear understanding of the ecosystem. Or dive into technical topics, build during workshops, see new blockchain SDK tools, and hear about the latest developments on Polkadot and beyond.
A conference to help grow the Polkadot ecosystem
The sub0 2022 program will be divided into two separate spaces, each with their own content agenda. Attendees can pick between an introductory program to learn about the ecosystem or attend the builders program, where speakers will dive deep into the tech and developers will build together during workshops.
Whether you’re a developer using Substrate to build custom Polkadot-compatible blockchains, a student wanting to learn more about the ecosystem, or a Web3 decision-maker looking to make new connections in the Polkadot community — everyone’s invited!
In both spaces, you can expect:
- Keynotes and panel discussions: Join the main stage for more high-level talks, development announcements, and interesting panels that are valuable for everyone.
- Breakout rooms: Dive deeper into topics and collaborate with other attendees during the smaller, more intimate sessions.
- Workshops: Get hands-on during the live workshops. In the advanced program, developers can expect to build with the latest tools that are powering innovation across the Polkadot ecosystem.
- Expert all-access: Talk to Parity engineers and business development leads and ask them any questions on technical matters. They’re also there to guide attendees on ways to integrate projects into the Polkadot ecosystem.
- Parachain side events: Network and learn at the special side events hosted by parachain teams, happening alongside the main program.
- Recruitment: Connect with startups and developer teams attending sub0 to find a new job or launch your career in Web3.
Join sub0 2022 in Lisbon
Sub0 represents a huge opportunity for connecting in-person with builders and enthusiasts from around the world. Join us and apply for your sub0 ticket below:
From the blog
Elevating Polkadot's Performance and Scale with Asynchronous Backing
Asynchronous backing is the latest step in the roadmap towards natively scaling Polkadot’s performance and flexibility for Web3 use cases across every industry.
Polkadot Consensus Part 1: Enhanced Economic Security via NPoS
The first installment in the NPoS series describes how Polkadot maintains a more secure, open and more decentralized network due to its novel consensus system, NPoS.
Polkadot Blockchain Academy: Forging Web3’s Future Innovators
Polkadot Blockchain Academy, designed to shape promising developers into tomorrow's leading blockchain engineers, just wrapped up its 3rd wave in Berkeley, California.